I found this one:
What is the difference between PC2 levels and the 667 and the 553 sticks, does the...
Originally Posted by omagian
wait till you get the 9750 first then upgrade it
I want to get them at about the same time so I can just swap them out before I install all my things.
Hey there it's me again
I've decieded (a few weeks ago now) that I will be buying the m9750 - placing order first week of june - and I had my config all set up. It pretty much maxed out everything and it cost over 5 grand before...
Originally Posted by JamieScott
Just got off the phone with Alienware UK Tech Support and spoke o a guy who told me that the only reason the system is not currently out is due to them waiting for Centrino Pro...
Originally Posted by shinedown1213
Alienware decides a week before its release to push back the release date until June 15!! I have been waiting for this thing to come out forever. Alienware is pissing me...
Originally Posted by Hammerhead
I personally would go with the 2.0 due to cost, but the 2.33 will be plenty fast for a good long while. It's dual core also, so it can do a lot of work.
If a marked increase in...
Originally Posted by ajsellaroli
Basically, I just came across a deal where I could get an Alienware Aurora m9700 for around $300, brand new. Is that worth it? I know that that laptop has this sli system, but...