I got a Macbook Pro 3.1 that has been used very lightly.
Macbook Pro 3.1
- 15.4 inch screen
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz
- 4GB of DD2-667 Ram
- 128MB GeForce 8600M GT
- 120GB HDD
NO Battery as it has died a year or so ago.
1. Do you currently own an SSD and are you planning on purchasing one in the near future? If so, which brands are you considering (Intel, OCZ, Crucial, Kingston, Patriot Memory, Samsung, or other)?
Yes. I would consider Kingston, Intel,...
1) Do you prefer to build your own PC’s or buy a branded system?
a) Prefer to build my own
2) How often do you replace or upgrade your PC?
b) 12 – 18 months
3) How important do you feel an SSD is to system performance?
1) Do you currently own an SSD? Are you planning on purchasing one or more in the near future?
2) If you’re planning on purchasing an SSD, which brand(s) are you considering and why (price, performance, reliability, brand,...
1.Which brand SSD are you considering for your next upgrade? Intel, OCZ, Crucial, Kingston, Patriot Memory, Samsung, or other?
2.What do you look for when selecting an SSD? Price, Performance, Brand - or a combination...