No, in 1920 x 1200 Theirs about 50 - 100 small horizontal lines, theirs like equal signs = = = = = = = = =, And when I change it to a smaller resolution they stay equal signs but they get bigger and alot less of them
** Updates **
1. I reinstalled Windows, went from vista to XP.
2. I can run my resolution at 1920 x 1200 now and the horizontal lines are still there.
3. I'm was able to use my tv as a second monitor and it displayed the lines so I...
I bought my 5720 with a 7800 gtx back in december 2005. and yes it did come with Xp, and I recently just upgraded to vista.
I'm not sure how to uninstall old drivers.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31223747/ - Link to that...
*** UPDATES ***
1. I forgot to add that I was using the most up to date drivers from Nvidia's driver page for 7800 series laptops.
2. I Heard that the sager ones were good so I headed over to sagers driver page and installed the video...