well, yes, it's still up to me and i'm really in need of inputs right now.
so i should keep my m9700 instead and go get something else in the near future? stick to my desktop and play new games there.. right?
could you help me...
T_T you're not helping. lol.
uhmm.. i'm in college atm. well, i'm graduating this semester. so there.. does this help in anyway? my thinking is.. it's just a few more months/weeks if waiting before i can get a new system. *sigh* should...
I'm a college student and staying in a dorm. I don't really mind the m9700 being big and a bit heavy but at times it's really a burden. I'm into casual gaming.. I considered the trade because with the current games I'm unable to even run...
A friend of mine offered me his m5550 plus something roughly around $300 in exchange of my m9700.
Turion 64 ml-40 2.2ghz
200gb RAID hdd
512mb 7900gs sli
c2d T7600 2.33ghz