1) b) Prefer to buy a branded system
2) e) 3 years or longer (depends on my finances. Lately it's been every three to four years. If I had the money, I would upgrade every two years.)
3) a) Extremely important
Quote:Originally Posted by rotman24 4) [Canadian residents] What is 125 plus 45 divided by 3 minus 13?
I don't get that... why do you just want Canadians to answer this? they suck in math don't they? (just kidding )
It's some silly...
2) Not planning to buy one. They're a bit pricey for me and I'm concerned about the limited number of write cycles.
3) I average about every three to four years between new PC's.
4. US citizen. Canada needs to revise its contest...
Originally Posted by qhn
Now we need this development brought into home usage
Lower the price to under $2500 and it will sell in the millions.
Under $1,000? Nearly everyone will have one.