1. No SSD yet --> waiting for the prices to go down some more!
2. Most important feature for me is reliability --> Intel series ssd are the most reliable per reviews.
3. I upgrade every 3 years
1. Prefer to build my own.
2. 3 years or longer - depends if my computer is really slow or not.
3. Extremely important - I want my computer to boot up under 30 secs + open files fast!
4. US resident here : o )
1) Do you currently own an SSD? Are you planning on purchasing one or more in the near future?
No. I am waiting for the prices to go down some more. My sweetspot is the $1/GB.
2) If you’re planning on purchasing an...