1. Do you currently own an SSD and are you planning on purchasing one in the near future? If so, which brands are you considering (Intel, OCZ, Crucial, Kingston, Patriot Memory, Samsung, or other)?
2. What is the most important...
1) Do you prefer to build your own PC’s or buy a branded system?
a) Prefer to build my own
2) How often do you replace or upgrade your PC?
b) 12 – 18 months
3) How important do you feel an SSD is to system performance?
Originally Posted by Predator
Anyone get a unit that has a dvd drive that drags? Almost like little ticks ocurring every 5 seconds or so. Hope it's a software problem.
I've seen a few posts in this...
Originally Posted by jdbaker82
Well your idea is fine if I could go back in time, Looks like Dell changed it because they don't want people to know if they have a LG or Samsung.. Here's what your idea pointed me...
Originally Posted by Turtleboy
Did anyone else get charged $10 when they ordered an OS disk? After reading this thread the other night I logged on and had Dell send me a copy of XP but the online support...
Originally Posted by Xandlyn
I received mine. Lets see, on the invoice it says Microsoft Windows XP Home, Service pack 2, English, for Inspiron XPS
Item Number: 420-4768
Part Number: K7257
On the CD itself...
Since I didn't get a CD with the operating system on it and the option to create one was not on my menus, a Dell Tech Support person agreed to send me a CD. However, what I received looks like a CD with applications and a second CD with...