Quote:Originally Posted by 58chevypup If you are worried about OEM bloatware there should be a list of Installed programs, uninstall them.
Well it is not just software, it is also hidden partitions. I want to choose myself what goes...
recently bought a new Lenovo W530 Laptop from USA.
It comes with a Windows 8 Pro x64, license but it was downgraded to Windows 7 when I received it.
It comes with Windows 8 Recovery-discs which I have used to get it back to Windows...
Which laptops / notebooks comes closest to meet the following 5 requirements?
- High screen-resolution: (At least 1920 x 1200px)
- Anti-glare (non-reflective) screen
- The screen should not be bigger than around 15.4"
More brands than Lenovo do have the pointing-stick, although they may indeed not be red ;-)
That being said, the T530 seems to be a good recommendation. Cool of you to even find out that I do 3D-work which is correct.
The sad thing about...
What cheap notebook/laptop would you recommend if I prioritize the following 4 things:
- Screen-resolution of at least 1920 x 1200
- Non-glossy surface on the monitor
- Pointingstick ( = a tiny "joystick" at the middle of the keyboard....