Well I was planning on waiting until the end of this week and then making my decision. Ill most likely just wait out for the refresh just cause I dont need it till late Semptember. So either way I go I'll most likely be in good shape
Originally Posted by unlimitedx
Apparently someone on this forum disagrees with what I say, and I feel such pity for them because they need to secretly send hate messages via rep point comments instead of sharing...
Originally Posted by RobDMB
It seems that both of these companies make a decent laptop sleeve. I was wondering if anyone could give any opinions as to whether or not the Booqs are worth the extra price? Thanks,...
I was just wondering if the z70va will get worse battery life than the z70v? I would think it would be worse because of the X700, but I have no idea if it would be a huge difference or if it would be hardly noticeable.