I'm kinda surprised no one posted about this yet, but anyways, here's the beef:
- Intel Pentium M 770 CPU (2MB L2, 2.13GHz, 533MHz FSB)
- Mobile Intel 915PM Express (Alviso)...
here's another one, basically the same press release, but there's a mention about Acer and a Chinese vendor named Amoi (anyone heard of them?):
AMD FUELS NEW MOBILE PROCESSORS WITH 64-BIT PERFORMANCE FOR SLEEK...
The specs are obviously in favor of notebook #2:
- higher resolution (sxga vs. xga)
- faster RAM (DDR333 vs. DDR266)
- better video adapter (see the comparison sheet)
I'm not sure the higher RAM limit should be taken too...
Originally Posted by sharp
What is the Mack Computer warranty anyway?? Third party but would they actually cover it?? Or are they going to do whatever it takes NOT to fix your computer?? (are they...