Originally Posted by titantora
Can a dead RTC/CMOS battery prevent a laptop from starting at all? I do not mean loading the operating system, but as in having the computer even turn over and start to load...
Originally Posted by agiveon
I purchased the Toshiba Protege R100 laptop last year when it was only offered with the Intel PRO/Wireless 2100 network card (a/b). Now it is offered with the 2200 card that is (b/g)....
Originally Posted by indian_devil
1. dc-in jack bought for $10 (ebay)
2. 30 watt soldering pencil tip iron + other things in the kit ( $10 local hardware store), with desoldering suction cup/holder/whatever ...
Originally Posted by n_niaz
I am having the same problems with my laptop. And they just randomly started one day. It gives the CMOS and RTC Battery error at startup. Also the other strange thing that...
Originally Posted by fishtank
have the same dilemma... Any ideas anyone?
That's antenna cable for Bluetooth card (This card is optional).
On step 4 here you can see this cable on the left side from the...
Originally Posted by David.Snell
Model PT210A-082N9 P4 1GB Ram (2x512 MB)
1. System Boots Up and comes up with RTC Battery Error.
2. Enter CMOS and set defaults, save and restart.
3. Machine Starts and runs...