1. I have an 80 gb Intel ssd. I am looking at Intel and OCZ drives for future upgrade.
3. 3+ years.
4. I prefer to build my own.
5. I feel ssd's are extremely important for the performance of a computer system.
1) Do you prefer to build your own PC’s or buy a branded system?
a) Prefer to build my own
I get more customized system that way.althouth a forth of my systems have been branded system.
2) How often do you replace or upgrade your PC?
e) 3 years or longer
Sometimes a little sooner ,but mostly about 3 years.
3) How important do you feel an SSD is to system performance?
a) Extremely important
SSD's are one of the best options for speeding up the performance of a system. My...
1) I own an 80gb Intel ssd. I will not be upgrading for at least another year.
2} It will most likely be an Intel drive because of the reliability, performance and the name brand. My Intel 80gb has been rock solid.
3) I upgrade my pc about every three to five years depending on what my performance needs happen to be.
1. I'm considering OCZ and Intel, Intel because I am using an Intel 80 gb on this machine and have had no problems. And OCZ because of their performance.
2. I like to consider all three, performance ,and price being the most important factors as well as brand.
Thanks for the information. I really had not thought of them purchasing in large quantities and buying the cheaper models that met specs. I've always had good luck with WD drive although the new external I put together recently was a 1.5tb Seagate and it seems to be doing well. I think I will be getting a WD3200BJKT drive with the Free-fall sensor, seems like a good choice. Again, thanks for the information.
In a couple weeks I plan on ordering a G50VT-X2AM from Amazon and want to add a second 320 gb hard drive to it. I want to order it at the same time I order the laptop. So that I get the right model hard drive, can anyone tell me the exact model of the drive?
Also ,does anyone have an Asus G50VT-X2AM laptop and could you tell me your opinion of it?
I can get a good deal on a PS2 Guitar Hero World Tour controller. My question is, can that controller be made to work on my XB360 Elite? Big Lot s has them for $50 right now and i'm thinking of getting one at that price.
I have an 8204 with Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0 installed. When I try to run Premiere I get the blue screen of death. I rememer something about changing the sound card driver and if thats the case ,what driver do you use? If that is not the problem the is there a solution?