Hello everyone, I want to upgrade my C6631 HDD from 30GB to 40GB~60GB (I am getting a new one and would give this to my family) and would like to know a few things:
1. what specification of HDD will match my laptop?
2. the preparation...
1. Lock your door when you are out < 5~10 seconds can save you a lot of $$$
2. Have a deadblot safe in your room
3. Keep those keys with you < seriously, don't be lazy.
4. If you really (really!) need to leave your laptop unattend...
You don't need to plug in the battery when using AC.
If you really scare about the AC will go on fire or something,, just unplug it when you shut down the laptop (I don't and I have been using the same thing for 4yrs+).
Try not to sit on the bed for a long period of time (> 45mins) and see if it helps.
I believe as your weight slowly sinks in the bed, it creates some stress to your back in which you may not aware of.
If the pain persist, try to see...
A laptop for e-mail and web surfing? Simply anything range from 500~800 will do.
As for good tech support and warrantly, I think it's more important to buy a decent laptop at the first place because getting help over the phone, sending...