I have only ideas to find the answer, I have a 7 years old pc, and now can be all different from mine pc bios ...
So, I think you can :
- usually in the bios there is a page where you see the details of the hd installed in the...
so you are telling me to (if 1712 does not see all the 250GB) :
- place the hd in a pc that can read it all (not mine, is a k6 233mhz ata33...)
- does n partitions of max 135GB each
- place the pre-partitioned HD in the 1712, so I...
A VERY IMPORTANT THING TO TEST AND TO KNOW !!!!!! :
In no where in the world is written if the 1712 motherboard/bios is actually error free to use the max HD of ATA100.
For me, I want add the Western Digital 250GB to this Acer, but...
in extremetech review is written that the "desktop version" standard clock for go5700 is 450/600.
Can you test it and increase only the core clock to see how it is compared to 9700 benchs ? And do you think...
1 - in 1024 is slower than in 1600 ???
2 - How is possible use 1600 x 1200 in a 1280 x 1024 lcd ???
3 - the other numbers tells that it is slower than 4780 with 9600...
WWW Adam !!!
Please, if possible can you write in you review these infos ?
- The go5700 is in the Performance or Desktop version ?
- Hardware specifications of the lcd (rise/fall times, what do you think of it compared near a...
do you have tested how is the quality of the others resolutions ??
Can you summarize it in a sentence to explain how is good rispect the original?
The resolution with the same ratio (and so with better quality right ??) are...
For MJCQ or who can ...
can you find the factory model name and number of the display inside your Aspire or the specifications ??
I know it can display really 16.7 Mil colours but I do not know the rise/fall time of the...
you are a Acer reseller ??
WOW, so what do you think about add in your site a page for a full customization of an Aspire 171x monster to buy directly from you like the others Sagers ??
I think this model can be a nice...