Originally Posted by StuRed
Both the External Power supply and the internal batties connect to the main motherboard!
My D800P wouldn't work. Sent it it away and got it fixed. Needed a new bit of memory and...
Originally Posted by laggytoad
just curious.... where did you get the circuit board that connects power to the mobo?
I do believe that mine is shot. PC works fine while plugged in but it will not charge or run...
1. the laptop didn't last long on battery power
2. it would not work without the AC
3. it would power on sometimes
4. the cd player worked but the rest of the comp didn't (didn't boot up)
5. noticed the lcd light that indicates power to...
I'm almost 100% sure that the motherboard of my comp is dead. Unfortunately Sager does not make my computer anymore. Does anyone have a junk sager that i can get a working motherboard from or...does anyone want to buy mine off of me? ...