Kensington ContourI just got the Kensington Contour backpack for my XPS from my local retailer. Dell is backordered on them, so I cancelled that order. Anyway, my first thoughts are the following:
1. Is a bit large. With everyone complaining about the large size of the Dell XPS backpack which is supposed to be bigger than the Contour, the XPS backpack must be a monster of a bag! I'm not a big guy by any means (5'4"), so this is relative.
2. Very good quality and construction.
3. XPS fits nice and snug, and does not protrude anywhere along corners.
4. Lots of extra space for power brick and whatever else.
5. Flimsy little loop handle on very top. I saw one of these bags on the shelf that this handle was completely detached from. For the kind of construction that the rest of the bag appeared to have, this loop handle just doesn't fit.
6. It's still a bit large for my taste.