For those who knew about the upcoming z70va model but went ahead and bought the z70v model instead because you do not want to wait, don't you regret now?
post #1 of 20
8/21/05 at 10:27pm
Originally Posted by dotey39
And I didn't have to put much thought into it, because when is the Z70va arriving? mid september.
It was much later than when I actually needed one. Time was a determining factor for me. I think these things happen for a reason, and this way I did save a bit of money buy purchasing the Z70V. I rarely use Bt and I am happy with the X600.
Originally Posted by Chronobuster
I got my Z70v from Discount Laptops, and I am totally satisfied with my purchase, and regret-free. I guess it would be cool to be able to get 2300 3dmarks instead of 1100, and have internal bluetooth as well, I probably wouldnt use bluetooth at all, and not use the x700 frequently as my favorite games are non-demanding and are handled perfectly well by the x600. Plus, the refresh will not be here (for the masses, not just the relative handful who got the ISTNC preorder) until weeks after I'd need it for the start of college.