Ok THX all for replys
1)hmmm...ok so far i know i'm getting an apple
The new PB is not introduced by now
.... i've read the news that acually the refresh line of PB (before switching to Intel) will not be introduced before the SanFrancisco expo in February 2006
..... NEvertheless a lot rumors are still talking about the paris expo and the new PB ..... hmmmm my opinion is that i'm waiting till the end of this week and if no upgreade is realaes - i'm getting the 1.67 PB
2)Ok now my concern is which PB will suit me???
I'm considering the 15.2' vs. 17.
.....ok ..... ofcourse i would prefer the 17' but it is extra $400-500
The only thing about the 15.2' PB against it is that it is not fully widescreen (16:10) and that the resolution is only in 1280x... range
..... also (just my opinion
) the heating will be better on the 17' as the parts are not so packed together as in 12' and 15'
Havever the 17' weights 6.9 and is pretty big - but still comparing to my 17' toshiba (10lbs) is like ultra portalbe book
..... i need your help here
Which PB will be better?????
If the 17' is worth the exra money i'll take it but what do u think???? ....my only concern is the screen
but i can be mistaken....
Waiting for your replys
THX in advance