Originally Posted by Divine_Madcat
2) My sager also can run for 2 hours.... your point?
3)Subjective.. varies under conditions and locations... i am sure i could make a Dell more noisy than a 5680... same conversly...
4)WHat garantee is there that a BETTER module will be released that IS compatible? Look at the older Dells.. nothing but problems with bios conflicts and heat problems..
5).. i dunno about it, but i wont say anything..
6) Now that is pure specualtion and oppinion, not fact.......
2. Your sager CAN run for 2 doesnt mean it will always plus the sager battery has a higher rating then dells a dual battery setup for an 8600 can last 6 hours the sager is rated for 2.5
3. There is no situation in where the 8600 will run hotter than the 56xx its improbable.
4. Inspiron 8000 started with M1 Moved to M4 then to Geforce2 Then M7 geforce4 440 then M9 64mb then Geforce 4200ti
-8100 started with geforce2 and up
-8200 started with geforce4 440 and up
-8500 started with M9 then moved up to 4200ti then moved into 5650FX
-8600 started with M9 then moved up to 4200ti then 5200fx then 5650fx then M10P
Your right i see this totally ridiculous pattern of non upgradability and there is no certainty of future upgrades but it is clear that every model sees at least 3 levels of performance for its generation
5.whats there not to say? 1920x1200 is higher than 1600x1200 am i not right? the sager has a slightly higher viewing angle, higher contrast, 3ms faster response time
6. FACT (If Dell cannot repair your system at home then your system will be sent to a service depot and returned in 72 hours in full working condition) i know this process first hand at least 6 times and were it not for accidental damage coverage i would not have had a laptop for long stretches of time. Can sager/clevo/alienware/hp assure those kinds of time?