Copied and pasted directly off the Toshiba website:
Version 1.60 09-26-2005
* Updated VGA BIOS to correct an intermittent blue-screen issue.
* A change was made to correct an issue on computers with the new 7312S1 inverter, where the back light would stay off when the lid switch was pressed and released quickly.
Version 1.30 06-13-2005
* Changed the Intel Alviso-C1 Revision ID (Intel Stable Image Platform).
* Updated the ATI M24C VBIOS.
* This BIOS is ONLY for Tecra A4 and Satellite M40 units equipped with the ATI or nVidia display adapters. Do not install this BIOS on units having Intel display adapters.
Version 1.20 07-11-2005
* This BIOS is only applicable to Tecra A4 or Satellite M40 models having ATI or nVidia display adapters. Do NOT use this BIOS on units equipped with Intel display adapters.
* Made a change to disable CPU C4 support to get rid of noise.
* Made a change to support TJ85 CPU thermal control with the V5.0 thermal table.
* Disabled ASPM L1 enable due to an ATI M26 errata.
* A change was made to the V1.1B BIOS to correct "hang/lockup" issues on computers with Intel graphics, and 1394 ports, which occurred when the image was unbundled.
* A change was made to correct a 1394 device "yellow bang" issue.
* Added TJ85 CPU FAN thermal control.
* Added brightness table ID=7,8,9 for LG, CPT, and Samsung, LCD panels.