hey Floss, yeah it sucks I was in some important files and it got lost durning this crap, here is what I did.
went here and downloaded their memory diag. check.
2. install it to a floppydisk
3. insert floppydisk to floppydrive
4. turn off computer.
5. download the manual for the 5680 thats on the forums or check your own manual.
6. do the steps to get to the memory sticks. take one of them out, I took the first one to the top near to the lcd screen.
7. close it up and you should have one memory stick to test out.
8. turn the computer back on.
9. press f1 (i think, if not try f2) right at the begining of the screen were it shows the bios number, then a small check on your memory, and to see if all the drives are in its place, keep on pressing it until the screen goes away.
10. a small window appears about 4-5 options, choose the that says floppy disk i think thats the first one.
11. computer will now boot the memory diag. program from the floppy disk.
12. the test will begin automacticly so just sit back for a few mins and watch the error section to the right of the screen.
Now for me, luckly I had the bad memory in the computer so right off the bat I got a few errors, until about 20mins later I got about 208,000 errors on the memory. So i just stop it there cause it was the bad one. I then shutdown the computer and put in my other memory stick that was to the side and did a test on it. No errors for the first 5-10mins, so I booted up my computer and ever since its running like a champ. I hope this helps ya man! If you need any more help AIM me at djdorifto, and I will be more than happy to help you out =D. Goodluck!