Which one will you be buying and why?
post #1 of 17
1/13/06 at 9:02pm
Originally Posted by Adrenolin
Merom 2nd gen 2nd Q 2007. I'll keep my 9300 until a month or so after that.
Originally Posted by GBmanNC
As of now I haven't seen any reason to wait that long, no siginificant enhancements have been announced for 2nd gen merom (yet).
Merom for me, mostly because thats around the time I would be upgrading anyway.