I have the fix for your issue that I ran across in my testing...
In order for your OC to stick you must do the following exactly:
1. First you must properly UNINSTALL your nVidia display driver via ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS
2. Do a google for DRIVER CLEANER PROFESSIONAL if you already don't have it (It would be wise to do this BEFORE you attempt any driver UNINSTALL).
3. After UNINSTALLING your drivers via ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS, when you reboot, make sure you hit F8 and enter 'STANDARD PLAIN VANILLA SAFE MODE'.
4. Run DC PRO, then run the included CAB CLEANER and 1st CAB CLEAN "DRIVERS.CAB" (There will be two of these, just clean the first example you see). This will take a while so be patient while this does its thing.
5. After CAB CLEANER has cleaned "DRIVERS.CAB", select "SP2.CAB" (Again there will be two of these, just clean the first example you see). This will not take very long, almost there.
Note: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CAB CLEAN BUT IT IS RECOMMENDED BY DC PRO
6. Now from the menu bar of DC PRO, select "DRIVER CLEANER", make sure you select "nVidia", run "Driver Cleaner", THIS WILL CLEAN OUT ANY REMAINS THE UNINSTALL OF THE GPU DRIVER YOU JUST PERFORMED DID NOT CLEAN VIA XP ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS.
7. After this has completed, reboot normally into XP, once there the "Found New Hardware wizard" will initiate. CANCEL OUT OF THIS, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT CARRY ON WITH THIS.
8. Assuming you have already downloaded the LAPTOPVIDEO2GO.COM 82.65 Forceware, install the forceware as you would any other GPU driver using setup.exe. Make sure you 'cut and paste' the "MODDED .INF" file into the 8265 extracted directory or when you run setup.exe you won't be able to trick your system into thinking your installing a 7800 Go GTX driver.
9. Reboot when prompted and you should be in OC nirvana.
The reason your OC does not "STICK" is because you're probably uninstalling your GPU driver with DC PRO and not following the correct procedure of removing the driver via ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS first and then using DC PRO to wipe the rest of the driver XP does not wipe when using ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS.
Let me know if you have any questions and good luck... This should resolve your issue.