I have the truemobile 350 on mine. With Microsoft drivers my mx5000 (Mx5000 keyboard+mx1000 mouse) desktop works but I can't access some of the advanced features. With widcom drivers I can acess all the advanced fatures as well, like customising buttons, etc. The widcomm are also better with my phone. With them I can see the memory stick as a drive through bluetooth and access all folders. With Microsoft I had to send files one by one.
Quick guide on MX1000
1. Update the Truemobile firmware to the latest version. To do this download the Dell Drivers. Extract them using winrar. Look inside for the 2KXP directory, and inside of that, the DFU directory. Run dfu.exe. It takes around 10 minutes.
2. Download Widcomm drivershttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=BJ0NDHW6
3. Mod Them so that they can work on the truemobilehttp://www.megaupload.com/ru/?d=HKH6KNHJ
Copy all files from 'svcpack' in the Patch to 'svcpack' folder in the drivers. It will replace one file and also copy 4 more files.
4. Uninstall Toshiba Bluetooth Drivers from Add/Remove Programs (Only if you are using the dells default drivers. Otherwise go to next step 5)
Restart. I think Windows will go ahead and install the Microsoft drivers without asking you after restarting.
5. Remove the Microsoft bluetooth support by following these steps:http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;889814
6. Click cancel when the new hardware found wizard appears. Go to Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Services. Right Click on Bluetooth Support Services, select properties and change it from Automatic to disabled. This will remove the Microsoft driver's Bluetooth icon from the control panel and tray.
7. Click cancel when the new hardware found wizard appears. Install the Widcomm Modded Drivers.
8. Plug in the Logitech Hub and install the mouse drivers.After that it will tell you it needs to restart.If windows is only recognising your logitech bluetooth hub as a "Generic USB Hub" then press the red button on your receiver while plugging it in.
9. Remove the Logitech Hub after restart and connect the mouse using the truemobile.
10.HOW TO REMOVE THE ANNOYING "MY BLUETOOTH PLACES" ICON FROM THE DESKTOP AND "MY COMPUTER" THAT DON'T WANT TO GO AWAY!
Open up the registry editor (Start> Run> regedit). Browse to the following key:
Delete it. If you are paranoid, choose to export it first (right-click> export), so you can add it back later if you need to.
Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
11. How to remove the "My Bloototh Places" shortcut from "My computer"
Install it and run it. Go to "My Computer" (in TweakUI). Untick "My Bluetooth Places". Click Apply. I think you can remove the desktop icon too with this. But I couldn't test it cause I had already removed it.