Thank greenshadow for sending your setpoint to me.
But it doesn't work
Let me describe what i have done:
1) Uninstall widcomm and setpoint, delete their folders in Program Files, delete their registries as well.
3) Press cancel when Winxp recognize Dell TM350. Because i had renamed MS bluetooth INF, TM350 is inactived.
4) Download widcomm 220.127.116.112 + patch from links in sticky first page. Extract, overwrite patch files to original setpoint folder. Then install widcomm.
5) Restart. After restart, plug in Logitech hub.
6) Run setpoint downloading from greenshadow. It shows a dialog say: Connect device to hub. There are 3 choices:
- Retry scanning
7) It keeps showing that stupid dialog if i press rescan (i tried pressing Connect btn on mouse, on hub, on both).
If i press skip, setpoint continue to install.
8) restart. Setpoint show options for my MX900 (pairing with logitech hub). I press Update btn on Setpoint dialog. Download. Install update.
9) Restart again, i remove logitech hub beforce winxp loading
10) Mouse is inactive unless i request widcomm to scan, then connect to MX900.
11) At that time setpoint show no option at all
12) If i replug logitech hub, press connect to let mx900 pair with logitech hub, setpoint immediately shows a tab for mx900
It seems that only MX1000 BT can run without logitech hub. Does anybody using MX900 agree with me ?
Am i missing any steps ?