Wow, finally someone who has one! I am not a gamer, so I am more interested in other areas that usually make or break my buying decision. So, if you have a minute, I've got a few questions:
1. Is the display (in detail) an improvement over the S-Series? In other words, are the whites milky smooth white with no dirty-ish tint? Are the colors vibrant and not washy? Are the blacks deep with minimal light leakage? Is it brighter and evenly lit (especially at the edges and corners?) I am hoping that Sony did NOT put the same panel in the SZ as the S Series and went with a higher quality display found in the FS and FJ models.
2. In terms of build quality, is it solid? Does it make any creaks and squeaks when using or moving it? Is *just* the lid made out of the strong materials advertised and the rest plastic, or is the whole chassis made from the same rigid materials?
3. Is the hard drive accessible on the bottom of the notebook (for easy upgrades) like the FS and FJ series? Or did Sony go for the 'bury it deep' option they seem to like?
4. Does it run QUIET? Like the fan, hard drive, etc? Does the GPU have its own fan?
5. Does it run reasonably COOL? If it gets very hot, where are the hot areas?
Thanks a lot!