OK, so all this talk is making me have second thoughts, I just ordered the E1505 last night, and got the top discount, $650 off. My accountant
was ok with the price, and I wanted to get it in hand before our next big road trip, so I didn't want to wait a month or so for this unit.
I searched and read through most all the threads here, and felt good about what I did.
But, with all the talk about the video, am I going to have issues with non gaming performance. I don't expect to max this out, with the possible exception of some major Photoshop workload. Maybe a HD move now and then.
I had my eyes on the 1705, but when the wife found out how BIG it was, well end of story.
Did I blow it by being impatient, or can I possibly upgrade after the fact. I couldn't figure out if that was an option with this new system.
I called Sales to see if there was any way to add it now without holding up the order and they said it was a ways off still. So no luck for me.
I do want to thank everyone here, your information was very helpful in my search for my 1st personal laptop purchase.