Originally Posted by mZimm
I thought of that too, in fact; I have a replacement system coming. The problem is that they are all out of 7800gos, and the replacement has an x1400 in it. So I don't know what to do, as unless they are willing to pay me the price that I paid to upgrade to the 7800, I'm getting ripped off. I think I am just going to return it and wait til they come out with something better in terms of video card options.
With the recent 25% off outlet coupons, I managed to configure up a 2.0Ghz Core Duo, WUXGA screen, 256mb nVidia7800GO, 1GB RAM, 80GB 5400 RPM HD, all of that for $1350 (excluding tax and shipping).
That could be a good option? 'Cept you'd have to look for it, I found that one early in the morning...around 4 AM? Yeah.