Originally Posted by hulioni
Ha-ha, back in the stupid days of mine a buddy and I were drinking a little heavy in his brothers basement that wasn't finished. Well we had just done the whole thing in science class on electricity. Next thing you know we are grabbing the wires and getting a hell of a jolt from the live wires. It doesn't hurt so much as make you tense up. It makes all your muscles contract (like making a fist), which leads to a hard time letting go. It was fun that night but to think of the possible outcome is bad. A bad heart and it maybe lights out for good, or if you couldn't let go, not good either. Well I learned yet another life lesson the hard way, lol. Sorry just thought I'd share some more stupid crap I've done that relates.
yea i said wallsocket to start with, but it was infact a lightbulb socket that never had a lightbulb in it, it was one of those make up mirrors with lots of lights around it, so i changed it from wall socket to lightbulb socket
but i can tell ya, i will never ever do that shit again, as you say you tense up and get a horrible feeling right across your whole body, it isnt as much sore as horrible.
Also done when i was young and stupid
over here its 230/240 volts, i dunno what 50,000 would feel like, but wtf, 240 was enough for me to never ever touch that shit again...