Hey dude. Mine has the GeForce Go 6600 in 256mb and it performs great for now. I'm probably going to be gaming more over the summer so I might consider upgrading to the 7600 when that becomes available. The X1600 is like $350 more than the 6600 right now partially because it's brand new (dunno how much better it actually is). I'd go for the 6600 for now and wait until the next upgrade comes around. You'll be pissed if you shell out top dollar for the X1600 and something better comes around next month. Def. get the 256mb version though. That's what I think.