1. Improved the battery charging algorithm for fully discharged batteries.
2. Fixed problem where a system running on batteries may resume immediately after entering a suspend state when the system is low on battery life.
3. Fixed issue in DOS where if a USB key is the boot device the System will hang for a few minutes before displaying an error message if the USB key is removed.
4. Improved dual-battery discharge algorithm. Discharge secondary battery first to 3%, then attempt to discharge primary battery to 3%, then secondary to 0% followed by primary to 0%.
5. Fixed an issue where the system may hang at the end of POST if a HUB with a USB device is connected.
1. Added support for newer Intel MiniPCI wireless card.
Hmmm, that last one...WHAT new Intel MiniPCI wireless card???