Originally Posted by zederbee
Any ideas on this?
This isn't 'pretty' but should work....
1. Use PTEdit32: Make a note of which row holds the D7 partition values [should be row 3] and change partition type D7
2. Run Partition Magic
3. You should be able to 'see' the MediaDirect partition
4. Copy the MediaDirect partition [Resize Z
if you need to in order to make some 'room' on your drive]; Delete the original MediaDirect partition; Move the MediaDirect copy as you like and resize Z back to the original as desired.
7. Apply your changes and close Partition Magic
8. Using Windows open your 'copy' of MediaDirect
9. Edit/mod the copy as desired
10. Using PTEdit32 edit the Partition Table so that MediaDirect partition values are put back where they were [probably need to move from Row 4 to Row 3 and enter all 0's in Row 4]
11. Reboot and then using PTEdit32 confirm Partition Type for the MediaDirect partition changed from 07
12. That should be it....