Originally Posted by leGourmet
Hi Sir Meili or anyone who has the M90,
I have questions for you. Just purchased an M90. Does it have a subwoofer? Are the fans pretty quiet? Is the 500 RAM Video card that much better than the 250 one? I don't play hard core games, but want good pictures and videos.
Thanks in advance for taking the time..
- Subwoofer: yes.
- Fans: Very quiet, barely noticeable, and only running on load.
- Picture quality: One of the best screens i've ever laid my eyes on, crystal clear, and very bright, got some leakage, but only visible on a completley dark screen.
- If you dont need the graphical power, the 1500 will do you just fine, and this is by no means a weak card, and you can enjoy better battery life. Personally i havent regretted for a second that mine is equipped with a 2500M...
- Battery life, max powersavings on cpu, powermizer on max powersavings, panel at 3 brightness, running wlan, and somewhat powerhungry operations - filecopy, cdburning etc, i have around 3hrs+ battery life.
- Runs linux as a charm too, everything but modem working.
[ Infected ]