so interesting to see so many threads involving this topic - of "installing" an embedded bluetooth mini pci along with wifi. but then one can always try with each day when each new development and hardware comes to light.
1. this theme is so "neeeeeew" since 2002, starting with Intersil developing the 1st (so they claimed) mini pci combining wifi and bluetooth, guess it did not go too far due to adaptation of devices availability :-)
2. for a long while, unless ur hardware came stock with the ability to support both wifi and bluetooth (dell, msi to name a few) - then u r out of luck, i mean really out of luck, to wish for an integrated/embedded (love the word - embedded) bluetooth
3. this theme starts to p.u. steam lately with the latest laptop models and the oh-so-hot and a la mode of using bluetooth (i admit that i m one of those bluetooth fanatics)
4. there is a very, very remote possibility to make one own embedded bluetooth, by cracking the laptop open, swap the card, and buy an extra antenna for bluetooth and just try to bastard-squeeze the poor thing inside the laptop to "hope"/make it work.
5. i was one of many crazy ones thinking that one can do that and almost broke my wifi housing area
6. well, may be i m not quite a good hacker, after all, but fact is: IT WILL NOT WORK UNLESS UR LAPTOP IS BEING DESIGNED TO SUPPORT THE EMBEDDED BT IN THE FIRST PLACE.
7. any expert out there that can make it work, please share ur experience
p.s - currently happy with an usb-bluetooth, until THE day ...