I was wondering if any of you have heard of when Sony plans to start shipping the SZ with the Merom? I didn't find anything on their official website. Thanks
post #1 of 14
8/8/06 at 3:19pm
Originally Posted by DDDa
Sorry, but that does not make sense. First, I'm not sure if you will need one of those bios upgrades. Second, and for that I'm sure, an upgrade to a C2D won't cost you like $1,000 more.
The Sony SZ is a nice notebook. Personally, I would wait as much as I could, since you won't really need it right now. Of course, jav1856 was right, imo: get what you want (SZ), even if it's not a Core 2 Duo.