After my last post yesterday concerning the driver download from Dell Tech support and the issues that came up with that, I decided to reformat my drive and start over. After everything was loaded, I installed powerstrip again to verfiy that the speeds were the same 445.50/263.25. I used the original driver, I started the AquaMark3 test and crashed within 4 seconds, I restared the computer and installed the 2nd driver from Dell support. I went to power strip and checked the speeds and this time it didn't default me to the lower settings which were way to low in the first place. So with the same speeds of 445.50/263.25 I started the AquaMark3 test again and crashed within 3 seconds, repeated the test again; same results. So I went back to powerstrip and moved my engine clock speed down to 427/263.25, ran the test again without any problems. I ran this test with these numbers several times without crashing once and ran very smooth. The next test I moved the engine clock speed up to 459.25/263.25, I ran this test several times without any problems; I would move from the AquaMark test to playing games and then back and did not crash once. I had perfect screen performance at all settings, These tests went on for over 9 hours without crashing once or any screen problems. Today to push the system even further I moved the Engine clock speed up to 472.50/290.25 and ran the AquaMark test again, it ran perfect without any problems. During the last two days I was watching temps and the CPU never got over 130F, the fans would kick in like they were supposed to and drop down in speed like they were supposed to. The CPU would drop back down to normal operating ranges within 1 minute. Here are the number from the AquaMark3 test, speed 459.50/263.25 GFX 3,285 CPU10,100, 28,241, the 472.50/290.25 were GFX 3,468, CPU 10,070, 29,593. It seems like anytime I would move the speeds anywhere close to the original specs the system would crash, slightly below or above were fine. With the exception of the 472.50/290.25 test I left the memory clock speed alone. I don't think the reformat was the cure nor do I think the second driver fixed the problem, all I know is moving the engine clock speed at least for me to 459.50/263.25 solved any issues I had. I will be running more tests through out the day and if everything holds up I will be keeping this system because everything right now is flawless. I would like to thank everyone for the hard work and the great information, without it I wouldn't of been able to narrow this problem down. Thanks again.