Sitting at my desk last night I was warming my feet with my space heater when I received a "tickling" sensation... I looked down and saw some sparks coming out of my space heater. So I did what any estudious EE would do and pulled the plug. Later I noticed my 130W power adapter for my xps2 was making clicking noises now and again. I also noticed later that my batter never fully charged... it would get to about 96% and hover there. Does anyone think my power adapter is on it's way out. It was on the same circuit as the space heater. I also noticed that everything seems to get slightly warmer lately.
post #1 of 13
12/7/06 at 12:38pm