BTW I got a new laptop, isnt better than my previous Acer Aspire 5612WMLi but here it is.. most beautiful laptop i ever had.
MODEL: COMPAQ Presario V6106AU
- AMD Turion X2 TL50 1.6GHz (HT-Enabled, speedy than Core Duo 1.66GHz, i felt.)
- 512MB 333MHZ DDR2 (OMG? 1GB least and 667MHz!)
- 80GB 5400RPM SATA100 (OK Like the previous Acer performance)
- Geforce Go 6150 128MB (A Geforce 6.. max RAM shared is 256MB, DDR2? T_T;, but better than GMA950 least? And all game boots)
- Broadcom Wireless LAN a.b.g (meh
- nVidia nForce 430/410 Chipset (Sounds pretty awsome)
- nForce Ethernet Networking (Sounds pretty awsome)
- Conexant HD Audio (Trust me this audio chip is alot more powerful than Intel's HD Audio, 4x times)
- MultiSuper DVD Drive DL (DVD+_RW, CD+_RW, DVD DL-R, DVD-RAM)
- 3 USB slots
- 1 Expansion slot
- 1 Express Slot (That is the slot lots people complaint about)
- Lots shiny LED blue lights
- HID volume control (This one is very awsome)
- Buildin Altec Lansing Speakers (But small :S)
- XWGA 1280x800 + Shiny glass chassic.
- Bluetooth stuffs and plenty more...
Cost: NZD$1099 (New Zealand dollor, yea i bought it there)
Upgrade: Pairs of 512MB DDR2 667MHz low lantency CORSAIR RAM.
What ya think?