I am thinking about getting a new macbook but I was if i should wait till leopard launches. Does anyone have any idea when apple is going to start loading their new pcs with it?
post #1 of 16
3/6/07 at 9:03pm
Originally Posted by kaltek
Leopard retail is gonna be a good chunk of change unless you have a good discount (edu/employee) I am thinking 300 for a license which is similar to when tiger came out. if you can wait then wait if you need it now go for it. you can always not upgrade its not like they wil stop supporting the OS (you can still get security updates for 10.1) and the price will come down as time goes on tiger is about 60 bucks new now.
Originally Posted by ForceCalibur
You can just buy it now if you order through the ADC. As far as I've heard, they send you OS upgrades for 1 year.
$100 will pay for 20% off + OSX Leopard ... someone correct me if I'm wrong.