Originally Posted by Blahman
At least wait for the benchmarks
why would i need a benchmark to tell me what i already assume will be the case? it's going to be a bit faster in transfer speeds than the 100gb 7200rpm, and have faster seek times than the 160gb 5400rpm with faster speeds. i figured i'd wait for something to come out to either give me more space or lower the prices of current stuff.
whether i get the 100gb or the 160gb, it will really depend on the price and availability, unless of course the benchmarks say something along the lines of "95% failure rate with abnormally low transfer rates, not recommended at all"