Same problem here. Message appears at least once a month. Here is a little trick that I found that works.
1. Power up the Notebook with the battery installed.
2. Turn the computer completely off and remove the battery.
3. Power up the Notebook with AC power only (no battery installed).
4. Turn the computer completely off and re-install the battery.
5. Power up the Notebook.
6. The message no longer appears (at least for me it has disappeared).
7. Unfortunately, the message will reappear in about a month,
and you have to go through these steps again.
The good news is that there appears to be nothing wrong with the battery, nor the battery charging system!
it is only this crazy message that seems to indicate a problem, and drives you crazy.
Re-installing OS or updating BIOS would not help?