So I'd just go ahead and get one now
Waiting for a decent upgrade from today's platform may take you into Q4
This is all taken from my viewpoint however as I am not as hyped about SR as I used to be
I agree but to a point. If you want to play DX10 with high settings then you have to wait. If you don't care that much, then I would also say buy now.