Wow... Tony, Krayzie... It was worth the hassle/wait... I just got a load of the specs of my upcoming replacement laptop and nearly fainted!!! Apparently this beast is worth $6,902.13!!! Get a load of this:
- T7600G (overclockable -- sweee-hee-heeet...)
- 4GB RAM ($3600 extra?!?!? Oh snap!)
- 200GB 7200RPM HD (2 times my old capacity!)
- 7950GTX Go (hells yeah, this was all I was hoping for!)
- Vista Home Premium (meh, damn Vista... I may reformat and install XP...)
- Intel 4965 wireless card (draft N? Meh...)
- Bluetooth (and some sorta lite-on headset, too?)
- TV Tuner w/remote (this is awesome)
- 2 batteries (which I had before)
- 1 A/C adapter (I have 3 now -- is it the same 130w one from my XPS Gen 2?)
- Office 2007 (which I already have Ultimate, but cool nonetheless)
- A bunch of stuff that I can't tell WTF they are...
I think I may pass out... Dell really came through for me. I am very surprised. I do hope they give me the system disk so I can reformat and wipe out the crapload of bloatware I see they installed, too. 3 years of Macafee? No thanks... AOL? Meh... Other crap too. No sign of a DVD burner in there, but I'm sure it's the standard one. Though the PowerDVD says "BD-P" as in Blu-Ray??? That would rock, but not expected.
Anyways, just thought I'd update everyone. It's gonna be a week long marathon session of downloading/installing/setting up crap. Right after the jizz-in-pants sessions...
(PS - 3-5 days shipping before it gets here.)
(PPS - 200 posts bitches!)