This is mine and it works like a charm. I got it for about $50 USD and Ive never had a bad burn with it. Extremely lightweight and portable. Its not as thin as the other one above, but its also 2x the price it seems.
Tech SpecsProduct Features
- LG GSA-E40L 18x USB 2.0 DVDRW LightScribe External Drive General Features: Black housing and bezel
- External drive USB 2.0 interface 2 MB buffer LightScribe Direct-Labeling Double Layer Write Speed:
- CD-R: up to 48x CD-RW: up to 32x DVD-R: up to 18x DVD-RW: up to 6x DVD+R: up to 18x DVD+RW: up to 8x
- DVD+R DL: up to 10x DVD-R DL: up to 10x Read Speed: CD-ROM: up to 48x
- DVD-ROM (single/dual): up to 16x/12x
Hope it helps