post #101 of 204
1/15/08 at 3:12pm
hmmm, gives me an idea...
We nominate someone impartial to run it who will not participate (I'ld be willing if no one else wants)...
100 credits per box...
Boxes would have to be assigned randomly, people would not be able to pick their own.
Ok, here are my thoughts on how to do it. We need to keep it as transparent as possible so that there is no accusations of cheating. (people running it can't play)
1) Create thread.
2) Post blank spreadsheet with rules
3) As members post to say they are interested, they get listed out in the first post.
4) After we run out of boxes, everyone has to donate their credits to the banker. (should be an admin or mod)
5) We run a random number generator to assign members their boxes and the row/column numbers.
6) PDF of the boxes are posted
7) Banker pays out to the winners.
Thoughts? Ideas? Shut Up Dave?
Update 6:: Okay. I think I fixed the transfer problems. However, any transfers that were pending before the patch was applied I believe were lost. So if you would like a credit to your funds, please post in here and I will add them accordingly. Sorry for the inconvenience. The transfer time is set for 0.01 days. Which is about, 14 minutes. Please try transferring 1-10 credits to see if it works successfully.
Originally Posted by Steve@NBF
...So if you would like a credit to your funds, please post in here and I will add them accordingly...