for convenience I've copied the part if this I used sucessfully here:
1. Double click on My Computer
2. Double click on C Drive
3. Double click on Program Files
4. Select the Vongo Software folder and press Delete.
5. Close the Window
6. Right click on Recycle Bin folder and select Empty Recycle Bin
This will remove the Software.
Kate: Now, run the Windows Installation Cleanup Utility, this will remove the registry entries for the Software.
You can download the Utility from the given below link:http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...bd/msicuu2.exe
Note: Please do not click on the link. Copy and paste the complete link in the address bar of the Internet Explorer.
The Windows Installer CleanUp Utility does:
• Provide a dialog box where you can select one or more programs that were installed by Windows Installer. You select the programs on the Installed Products list in the Windows Installer CleanUp dialog box. After you make this selection, the utility removes only the Windows Installer configuration information that is related to those programs.
• Remove the files and registry settings that make up the Windows Installer configuration information for programs that you select.
You do not need to do a clean install if you don't want to. I've successfully cleaned up several hp computers from the junkware for friends and family, both desktop and laptop. Most can be removed normally. Vongo is the exception to this.