I would download the pdf service manual. I just replaced the screen on my N610C a couple of days ago.
Heres what I did.
1. Remove the four tabs that hold the keyboard. They are located between the esc and F1 key, the F4 and F5 key, the F8 and F9 key and the F12 and the delete key. Removal is not necessary but makes thing a little easier to work. They just slide back. Also remove the center screw under the laptop. You see it because it has a picture of a keyboard next to it.
3. Once they are removed just lift one of the corners and it should come right out.
4. Remove the two ribbon cables.
5. Remove the two upper screws that hold the power button cover. They are located by the printer port and com port. The pop the power button cover off be careful when you do this because there are two connectors under it. Once the cover is removed disconnect the two connectors.
6. Disconnect the two plugs there is one on the left and one on the right and unscrew the grounding wire.
7. Unscrew the other two screw that are under the two screws that you removed earlier that are located near the printer and com ports
8. Lift the complete screen out and place it one flat surface.
9. Remove the 4 rubber screw cover that are located in the front bezel near the hinges. The easiest way to do this is get a pin and near the edge pop them out. Makes it easier and won't ruin them.
10. Remove the 4 screws under the covers.
11. Remove the bumper stops that are located
at the top of the bezel. There is one located in each corner. The right one have a screw under it that needs to be removed.
12. There are remove the plastic screw covers that are located near the left hinge and the one near the right hinge. Both are located on the side of the display on opposite ends. Remove both of those screws.
13. Now with gentle force/pressure remove the front bezel. The easiest way to gently pry the front bezel and back cover near the hinges. Once you are able to remove one corner slowly work your way to the other corner. Once you have popped both sides you will see that if will be fairly easy to remove the bezel.
14. Press the cover release to move the cover hooks and the front bezel will come right out. After that you can just grab the screen right out if the cover.
15. Install in reverse orders.
If you have a problems or other questions let me know.
Sorry I don't have more technical terms for some of the items. LOL!!