|Speedier than ever Unwinder has released a new version of the popular graphics card tweaking software RivaTuner. Version 2.08 comes with:
- RivaTuner no longer crashes when RivaTuner module activation launcher item is scheduled to run at Windows startup.
- Fixed association between low-level refresh overrider rules and target display adapter, broken due to low-level profiles association related changes in the previous version.
- Minor UI and localization fixes.
- Updated databases for Detonator and ForceWare drivers. Added database for ForceWare 169.44.
- Added Catalyst 8.3 drivers detection.
- Updated Catalyst 8.3 certified SoftR9x00 patch script (for Windows 2000/XP drivers only).
- Updated PCI DeviceID database for ATI graphics processors. Added PCI DeviceID for RADEON HD 3850 AGP.
- Improved G94 graphics processors support.
- Improved RV6xx graphics processors family support.
- Minor UI changes and improvements.
To download RivaTuner 2.08 just check out this page.
The bug highlighted above was a problem with Vista 32-bit in all previous versions - including 2.07 released just last week.