Originally Posted by ktme9300
One could spend a lifetime waiting to make a purchase because of things looming on the horizon. If you want the XPS M1530, find a good deal and buy it. I, like many others, are extremely happy with it.
Thanks so much for all the advice everybody. I think I'm gonna go ahead and make the purchase.
One last question though...
Do you think there's any chance that Dell might upgrade the video card when they upgrade to Centrino 2 in June? If there were any kind of improvement, say an nVidia 8700GT, then I'd totally wait another few months.
Again, I know it's just speculation, but I'm just curious what your thoughts are.
If it's only gonna be a slight
improvement with the Centrino 2 platform, then I'll buy now instead of waiting for that incremental upgrade.