For those that don't know...Unwinder, the original creator of RivaTuner, has had a hand in the creation of EVGA's new OC utility. It includes many of the same great features as RivaTuner, already making it a popular choice for overclockers.
|EVGA moved quite quickly and now, it has released the 1.0 version of its graphics card tuning software dubbed Precision. The application works with Windows XP and Vista (both 32 and 64bit versions) and requires Forceware 96.xx or higher drivers to be installed.
Precision's features include:
- Core/Shader Clock Link/Unlink capability
- Fan Speed manual or auto adjustment
- Real-Time on-screen display support for ingame temp, framerate, and clock monitoring
- Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support
- In-app temp/clockspeed monitoring of GPU's (up to 4 supported)
- Information button shows device, driver, memory size, BIOS Revision and SLI mode
- Ability to choose different skins, with more coming soon
According to EVGA Precision needs can be used with one of its GeForce 6, 7, 8 or 9 products but cards from other manufacturers seem to play nice with the app too.
You can now download EVGA's Precision 1.0 from the cute and cuddly 2Many.